THE BEST BEDS, BECAUSE TO GET A GOOD SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT
HOTEL WITH LEED GOLD CERTIFICATION INTERIOR DESIGN
Hostal Grau is your special place. That place thought for those people who appreciate spending a few days in a urban sustainable green environment .
What defines our project is :
- Our staff health: we encourage them to live a healthier life
- Our guest health:
We encourage our customers to use transport frre of toxic gases, such as bicycles.
We also recommend km0 food products (less than 100km) Centric Bar
We offer the best beds on the market organic handmade with natural products: Cocomat and naturalmat. The rest of our guest is the most important.
Good insulation of our rooms with double glazed windows that use two panes of glass to reduce noise and heat transmission .
We restore and recover most of furniture and materials: cradle to cradle
- The health of our building and the materials used:
No material containing PVC (polyvinyl chloride). It is extracted from petroleum. everything is free of PVC
Some water-based paint, nontoxic
The soundproofing between rooms using natural rock wool
Our cleanning products are also ecologic
During the process of works, all the furniture that was not used, old beds, etc...were taken recycling areas and others were given to charity
All the wood is with FSC certification
- Green Building Design and Construction: The LEED certification is an American certification for sustainable buildings based on energy efficiency, water conservation, indoor air quality and innovation design. LEED Certification
- Vertical Garden:is a living façade modular and flexible system of great beauty and impact which integrates lots of benefits in a new concept of urban landscape. The vertical gardens consist of draping walls and other surfaces achieving that the plants grow of ideal form without scarcely substratum. Company Vivers Ter
The most important positive effect of this vertical greenery system is environmental, although aesthetics, social and economic benefits can be identified:
-Improve air quality & reduce airborne particulates
-Health and wellness
- Improve thermal performance working as a building protection